When Are You Going To China?

The Diary of our wait for Emma, somewhere in China

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Inquiring minds would like to know...

Why...

do I have a mom?

do I have a tongue?

do I have a dad?

do I have to nap?

does daddy have to work?


These are just a few example of the rapid firing squad of questions we are being asked daily, multiple times.  As soon as I enter her room in the morning, the questions begin, usually starting with, "Where's daddy? and "You go to work today?, then "What we do today?".  I need at least 20 minutes before I'm thinking and functioning as clearly as Emma is, but she goes from sleeping to getting busy with her day in 15 seconds flat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones