When Are You Going To China?

The Diary of our wait for Emma, somewhere in China

Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Help

Emma is such a helper right now!  I try to let her clean when she wants to, as long as it's safe and won't cause more mess.  She LOVES the Swiffer mop, so while I'm cleaning up the kitchen, I give her the dry cloth mop and let her go to town on the floors.  Crumbs are abundant with toddlers, so I will take any assistance I can get! Sometimes she does have to be reminded that carpet doesn't need to be swiffered.  ;O

Last night she wanted to help so bad, but I was cleaning with vinegar and water.  I let her smell my hands to show her how yucky the smell of vinegar is, but she was adamant she was going to help and a melt down ensued.  I tried to divert the situation by handing her a duster, but she said no bueno and there was a Mexican stand off over the bucket of vinegar water.  OLE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones