When Are You Going To China?

The Diary of our wait for Emma, somewhere in China

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Howdy Y'all

Howdy from TX!  Emma and I had a great plane ride to see my bestie in TX.  Emma was a hit with the TSA agents and going through the airport by myself with a 2 yr old couldn't have gone better.  Emma was very excited to get buckled in and take off.  We brought a backpack full of snacks, lunch, stickers, tape, markers and paper.  Of course she was more interested in lifting and lowering the tray table and playing with the seat buckle than anything else.  She took a small cat nap and if the plane hadn't dipped, and caused the cabin pressure to change,  I think she would have slept longer.  I'm battling a sinus infection and I couldn't hear much for 20 minutes after the dip and had stabbing pains in my ears.  I tried my best to stay calm but Emma knew something was up and she kept hugging and patting me as I tried to regulate my ears.  

Emma is a little nervous today and I had to lay down with her at nap and bedtime.  She is doing a lot of lip picking and chapstick applying. She snores and is doing so as I type this.  She is making herself at home here with Haylies toys and Haylie...I think Emma would love to have an older sibling.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones