When Are You Going To China?

The Diary of our wait for Emma, somewhere in China

Saturday, January 14, 2012

It can't be this easy?!

Emma is taking care of all business on the potty!  We are using pullups at night and in public places, but she is not afraid of public restrooms.  She tells us when she needs to go.  After only a week I am not ready to chance undies in public yet.  We were on a trampoline at Run Jump and Play on Wednesday and she asked to get out for the potty.  I was stunned to say the least and Emma was very proud to show our friends she was going. 

Only 22% of toddlers are trained by 29 months old and Emma is exactly 28 months old today...pinch me!

Most of the day I leave the light on in the bathroom, Emma goes in as needed and just yells for me at the end.  She can do it all by herself but I dont want her dumping the potty at the end.  If i forget to leave the light on, she yells, "light please!"  I love her pleases and thank yous...they are so girly and genuine sounding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones