When Are You Going To China?

The Diary of our wait for Emma, somewhere in China

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Love Bug

We have quite the love bug on our hands the last few days.  She has woken up happy as a clam, blowing kisses before I even lift her out of the crib, then she's planting them on my face and lips all day. 
 
Yesterday I introduced E. to a rocking chair that was given to me when I was about 3 years old.  She loves sitting in the chair with a book and watching "The Wiggles".  She loves the chair so much, I was able to sneak in the kitchen for some dishwashing without her following me or crying at the baby gate.
 
Emma is such a mimic!  When I feed her, I have a tendency to prop my face with one hand, elbow on the table and feed her with the other hand.  The little ham is copying my moves while I am trying to feed her, then gives me the cheesy-McCheese grin she has.  The funniest part is that the elbow is never touching her tray, so it's a "floating" head prop-up.  She's so funny and she knows it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones