When Are You Going To China?

The Diary of our wait for Emma, somewhere in China

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

First Day back to work

This was not traumatic, at all. There is a lot of peace of mind knowing that Doug is with E. and SO good with her.

She wouldn't keep her glasses on while I was away and when D. tried to correct a behavior, she stopped, stared at him, then danced. I've seen this "look at me and how cute I am dance" of hers and it is impossible not to laugh. Last night at dinner, Doug was telling her to not stand on her picnic table and I had to hide my mouth so she couldn't see me laughing; the little mouse looked at him, then peered at me through the chair rungs and gave me her biggest smile, making her "hi" sounds. Emma KNEW I was laughing behind that bib! I don't know why, but it is hysterical when Doug plays stern with her...I can't help but laugh, no wonder E. can't either.

1 Comments:

At 12:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your stories make me smile.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones