When Are You Going To China?

The Diary of our wait for Emma, somewhere in China

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A Time to Give Thanks

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday! There is nothing better than Pumpkin pie and Sweet Potatoes w/marshmallows on top. This year I'm in charge of the sweet potatoes and will be testing a new recipe I found in a Kraft magazine. Wish me luck.

Emma is going to love Grandma Barrett's sweets. So far Grandma is making a pie, pumpkin rolls, no-bakes and possibly some peanut butter fudge. OH MY!

Doug is working overtime on Thanksgiving, but thankfully he will be near my mom's house and will be able to stop by for some eats. We will celebrate Thanksgiving with the Todd's on Saturday. Here's a picture of Emma's cousin, Dylan or The Bear as "The Godfather" calls him. And of course he is wearing his "Bear Shirt".







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones