When Are You Going To China?

The Diary of our wait for Emma, somewhere in China

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Elves watch movies

Sparkles brought Emma a movie and a snack, for staying dry overnight. However, I goofed a bit and put the remote from another TV in his hand and that was the first thing Emma noticed and sorta gave me the business about how Sparkle watched the movie with the wrong remote.  She is smarter than me, lol.

After we got the remote business settled, she blew Sparkle a kiss, told her Thank You, then ran over to me, hugged my leg, said, she loved me and that her Elf is really nice and so is Hoho.  She also asked me to explain again when/how Sparkles leaves and comes back. 

While I was making breakfast, she sat down in front of Sparkles, eating her Cheerio snack that Sparkles brought and couldn't stop smiling.  She was also perplexed as to how Sparkles retrieved the Cheerios from the top pantry shelf since he is small.  Um....magic?!  Unless I want an interrogation every morning, I'm going to have to keep it simple!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones