When Are You Going To China?

The Diary of our wait for Emma, somewhere in China

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

TA!!!

Our agency called us at 8:45pm tonight!  I was outside installing the carseat and Doug told me I needed to come inside for the phone...um, I admit, I was slightly annoyed, thinking, "why the heck is he bothering me, knowing I'm installing the carseat".  LOL.  It's only a balmy 95 degrees right now (insert sarcasm), perfect weather for climbing into a back of a vehicle and wrestling with the latch system.
 
Anyway, we are now waiting for the U.S. consulate office to approve our appointment request, then we can book travel.  I'm thinking early next week we will be able to buy tickets.   WOOT!! 

Also, there seems to be some confusion...this is a post to our blog...the blog automatically sends the newest posts to the people we have defined as "key" people...emails in your inbox are posts to the blog so you don't have to look at the blog if you don't want to.  :)



The New Busy think 9 to 5 is a cute idea. Combine multiple calendars with Hotmail. Get busy.

2 Comments:

At 7:20 AM , Blogger Kathy said...

Congrats, hopefully you hear soon on your CA so you can bookl your flights and go get your beautiful baby. Have a great trip, hug and squeezt the baby and take tone of pictures.

 
At 1:07 AM , Blogger Jill said...

CONGRATS on your TA!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones