When Are You Going To China?

The Diary of our wait for Emma, somewhere in China

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Nada

We know...nothing, zilch, zip, nada yet as to when we are leaving, where we are staying or which airline we are using. The travel approval from China has not made it's appearance today like we hoped for.

What we do know is that we will be flying during the highest airline rates ever for a trip to China. I keep playing with the dates on popular trip planner websites and the fares are horrendous no matter what I plug in. I'm sticking my head in the sand for now until I actually have to swipe the credit card, then I may weep for about a week, lol.

On a slightly OT matter...whoever designs packaging on baby monitors, baby gates and tub kneelers...I despise you! Part of my weekend was spent unpacking these items and you seriously need a bomb to get some of these products out. I'm shocked there was no trip to the ER and the leatherman tool is still in one piece.

1 Comments:

At 12:28 AM , Blogger Jill said...

Sending positive thoughts and good vibes for a quick TA! Let's get this baby girl home to her mama!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones