When Are You Going To China?

The Diary of our wait for Emma, somewhere in China

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thank you

Thank you to everyone for the kind comments on our blog posts recently. I tried to go in and respond to everyone, but for the sake of time, I'm thanking you all in this post. We are beyond thrilled and so in love with Emma already. We can't wait to hold her, make her laugh and discover who this little person is. I want to know where her one tooth is located and I hope it's in the front like a jack-o-lantern! I love that look! It's the only time in life where it's cool to have "somer teeth"...some are here, some are not.

This last week has been crazy and I can barely keep up with email exchanges in addition to getting ready for a trip of a lifetime, let alone the blog, Facebook, Chinaadopttalk and the Suichuan Yahoo online groups...um, this girl needs to backoff with all the socializing!

We spoke to our agency yesterday and if the travel approval is received this week or next, I know when we are going to leave...but I'm not posting the dates on the blog, lol. If you want to know, email me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones