When Are You Going To China?

The Diary of our wait for Emma, somewhere in China

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

The Doctor Report

Emma is perfect, just like we thought, which is why we ended up sharing photos before confirmation call.  She is 70th percentile in measurements and all bloodwork looks good.  Dr. Borchers didn't call until 10pm...I just knew she wasn't going to make us wait until the morning, even though Doug thought I was nuts when I asked him to watch my phone when I showered.


The New Busy think 9 to 5 is a cute idea. Combine multiple calendars with Hotmail. Get busy.

2 Comments:

At 12:13 PM , Anonymous Gayle said...

Emma is absolutely beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!!

Definitely ask about her name. I think mushrooms are a symbol of "long life" in China, so maybe that was part of the logic. : )

Best wishes for safe and speedy travel!

Gayle, mom to two daughters from China (adopted 2001 and 2003)

 
At 12:37 PM , Blogger Mom to Emma said...

Thanks for your kind words Gayle! I bet you are right about "long life".

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones