When Are You Going To China?

The Diary of our wait for Emma, somewhere in China

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Prediction

Ok, I lied, I'm posting more than I planned to this month.  A few of my adoptions friends and I are making predictions of when we think we will receive our phone calls.  I've placed my prediction in writing and snapped a photo of it.  If anyone would like to join in the fun and predict, do so in the comment section and maybe I will give a prize to the person who wins.  :)

I've had this feeling she was born in September or October, so I am predicting her birthdate to be October 13, 2009. 





Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Learn more.

4 Comments:

At 4:09 PM , Blogger Mom to Emma said...

Stacie's vote for THE CALL is June 18th.

Sarah says June 7th

 
At 10:09 AM , Blogger Mom to Emma said...

Karen says June 18th

 
At 7:34 PM , Anonymous Cheryl said...

June 2, 2010 will be the call!

 
At 4:17 PM , Blogger Mom to Emma said...

Sarah won! She was spot on the date of our call!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones