When Are You Going To China?

The Diary of our wait for Emma, somewhere in China

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Songstress

Emma loves music and she loves to sing.  This week she has started offering live performances, from her crib.  Renditions of "Happy Birthday", "Wheels on the Bus" and self-written songs about her babies have been heard.  At nap and bedtime, she will scream for about 10 secs when we leave the room, then start singing.  The singing goes on for about 10 minutes and when it stops, she is passed out.  The singing is quite loud...the other night I took a shower after I put her down, had the exhaust fan running and I could hear her yelling her songs out.  Doug had the monitor so I couldn't see what was going on for sure and when I asked him if I had heard her singing her butt off, Doug just started laughing and said, 'yes, yes she was".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones