When Are You Going To China?

The Diary of our wait for Emma, somewhere in China

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sound effects

Emma has an awesome sound effect...grunting with her actions or our actions that look like exertion might be taking place.  I pick up a piece of paper or a 10lb weight and she makes a grunt like she is lifting a sack of apples.  Tonight, I was scooping ice cream and she made this grunt with every attempt of mine to scoop the hard as a rock ice cream.  I got to laughing so hard, I lost all my strength and could not scoop, at which point Emma wanted to kiss me.  So, between the laughing and kissing, this was probably a Guinness record for longest time to fill an ice cream bowl.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones