When Are You Going To China?

The Diary of our wait for Emma, somewhere in China

Monday, December 28, 2009

A few more LID's down

Phone calls are coming in for my April 2006 mates! China referred April 1st-3rd...this batch size really sucks because April 1st and 2nd is a weekend, so really, China only issued 1 day of referrals. People are FREAKING out over on RQ; based on previous averages, there is no reason they shouldn't have processed 4-5 days. I'm trying to maintain my "chi" and faith right now.

This puts Doug and I at 23 log in dates away; divided by 3 = July/August referral, divided by 4 = May/June. 3 Days processed is the current average per month...unless the orchestrated slow down, slows further. GAWD, I hope not...how much more can 2 people bear?

Adoption unrelated: I am officially registered for the 2010 Disney Princess 1/2 Marathon and Doug is headed to Orlando to support me in this adventure. Last Saturday I reached mile 9 in the training program and for some reason, it was much easier than 8 miles. This is my 1st Half Marathon and I'm a newbie runner, only been at it since May 2009!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones