When Are You Going To China?

The Diary of our wait for Emma, somewhere in China

Thursday, March 13, 2008

2006 IS in

Yup, referrals up to 1.4.06 are in. Wohoo. We do NOT believe we will get our referral this year, but heck, it's already March and life is zooming along!

Starting Monday we will be w/o a kitchen for 6 weeks. I should make/freeze some meals this weekend, but I'm not really feeling it. Eating dinner for lunch and lunch at dinnertime makes the most sense. I'm not ashamed to admit I'm 100% stoked about not having to load/unload a dishwasher for 6 weeks. I don't understand how 2 people use so many dishes? I do cook 6 days a week, so that's part of it, but 75% of our dishes are glassware. I think when we move back into our new kitchen, I'm going to hide the surplus of glassware we have for entertaining. It is so easy to grab a new glass when you have like 30. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones